I wrote a poem for one of my followers, the soft-hearted Nof. He liked it and so did I so I shall write more poems about people I know.
Not tonight, not now, but in future.
Watched a chick flick this evening, something I rarely do, it was a made-for-tv movie based on Rosamund Pilcher's novel 'Spring'. Lots of aristocrats getting their garters in a twist over money and sex.
Drop the 'h's and it was EastEnders with chandeliers and horses.
Tally O!.
Tonight, on account of my 'new' figure hugging frock, I ate only six cream crackers...
And a meagre slice of apple pie...
And cup of black tea..
And three soft toffees.
Goodnight!
Thursday, 26 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Normally I shy away from Chick Flicks - but I did watch Time Traveler's Wife. Today I am watching 2012.
Jerry from the West Coast
2012...Oh dear!
Arks and stuff
Post a Comment