Friday, 6 August 2010

One more post/moan about knees and then I'm off.

Looking at them... they really are a remarkable piece of construction. Not the most elegant of God's creations but they do the job. MOSTLY!

I've guzzled more tabs as per the Doc's orders and then raised them by means of a giant cushion.
I then felt the urge to hit them, so I did. Tapping them with my knuckles. Never turned a hair. Bang, knock, whack and tap and not a flinch. They truly are the Knees From Hades:)

I could do anything to these I thought. I could hit them with a hammer or pencil, I could wrap them in foil, cling film or carrier bag and nothing would bother them.
I am truly blessed.

But it isn't the top bit of knee that's causing the grief it's the bits on the side, the fleshy/jointy bits. Sticking out like rancid potatoes they are, all fleshy, knobulared and quirky and without beauty.... so no-on will grab a look at them tonight.
Not unless of course they are artificially sympathetic and carry some Horses Embrocation Oil...in their pocket
(My gran used that when clamped to her wheelchair) Didn't do her knees any good but she sure done a ton around the kitchen.)

After a couple of minutes of self-harm I finished off the last of the Digestive biscuits and had a shower.

As I said in the earlier post NO Pictures of my Knees will be available for public viewing but if you'd like to make a donation to the Charming Lady Bloggers charity I will be more than happy to send a private pic.


Goodbye!

No comments: