

Last night as the clock struck 11 I knew I wasn't alone...
So being in a state of high excitement I left the world of pc fun and wandered down the hall to find Monty pawing at the door...
The Shadow of Kevin was apparent...
The smudged outline of the lean and noisy puss could clearly be seen through my horrible frosted glass door and my innocent little fat Monty was keen to engage.
But I'm a fussy mummy so I wouldn't and couldn't allow the moggies to mingle.
What I did do however was to haul Monty onto the front room windowsill so he could look out and I could deal with Kevin.
It's funny you know how animals bring out the Mother in me, I'm sure my breasts fill up with full fat milk whenever my heart strings are tugged. But we won't talk about breasts and milk on a Saturday morning.
I knew I had to see him, to touch him, to tap his head and generally be embarrassing. So I unlocked the door...
"Hello matey" I said falling onto my one good knee.
"If you're expecting some boy on boy stuff with my Monty then you're in for a great big let down!"
He didn't smile neither did he laugh instead he purred his way into my good books and took a stroll along the hall...
What a cheek I thought and what joy.
Monty meanwhile was confined to the front room and his windowsill, if he'd met Kev face to face....Could have got nasty. So being Mother Protector I kept the lads well apart.
Then I got tired and told Kev to hop it, "Go back to your own people" I said, and he did, but not before nudging his face into my knuckles.
1 comment:
Well I am up to date - Kevin is nice guest, the rain came down in buckets, and some Apple deserts that look great.
Me? Work and things. Now the daughter has announced a wedding in 3 weeks. It's like a hurricane of activity.
Jerry from the West Cost
Post a Comment