Kevin Is In The Bungalow!This is what occurs when a lady with few inches and a big heart gives in to TERROR!
The moggy above is KEVIN and as you know he has become a frequent visitor to the Bungaloid, on this occasion we think he got a niff of the salmon pasta and wanted his rightful share.
Being stupid, I opened the door and in he popped. Luckily for me Mr H. was on hand with his electric camera apparatus and managed to snap the intruder. You'll be relieved to hear that the In-House Cat otherwise known as Monty was partaking of one of his frequent naps and was unaware of another boy wanting his mum.
After going down on my knees to please Kevin I thought it best to shoo shoo him back streetside.
Anyway that was the other day.
What about today?
Watching "Wrong Turn" a movie about beautiful people taking the wrong turn on a "vacation" in the hillbilly hills. They are all cooking pot fodder for the snaggle-toothed cannibals who are endemic in these regions. Great. I love it.
As for foody woody we won't be consuming lost travellers but feasting on a roasted bird. And if we're not too bloated afterwards, we'll break into the Summer Pudding I made yesterday. If the aforementioned pud doesn't collapse I'll post a pic. Probably later. Depends what I'm up to. Whatever I'm up to will be saintly and sanitised. But not too holy. OK?
Goodbye:)
The moggy above is KEVIN and as you know he has become a frequent visitor to the Bungaloid, on this occasion we think he got a niff of the salmon pasta and wanted his rightful share.
Being stupid, I opened the door and in he popped. Luckily for me Mr H. was on hand with his electric camera apparatus and managed to snap the intruder. You'll be relieved to hear that the In-House Cat otherwise known as Monty was partaking of one of his frequent naps and was unaware of another boy wanting his mum.
After going down on my knees to please Kevin I thought it best to shoo shoo him back streetside.
Anyway that was the other day.
What about today?
Watching "Wrong Turn" a movie about beautiful people taking the wrong turn on a "vacation" in the hillbilly hills. They are all cooking pot fodder for the snaggle-toothed cannibals who are endemic in these regions. Great. I love it.
As for foody woody we won't be consuming lost travellers but feasting on a roasted bird. And if we're not too bloated afterwards, we'll break into the Summer Pudding I made yesterday. If the aforementioned pud doesn't collapse I'll post a pic. Probably later. Depends what I'm up to. Whatever I'm up to will be saintly and sanitised. But not too holy. OK?
Goodbye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment