Thursday, 26 August 2010

Yesterday was good, shopped and wrote and a had two burgers. Today is kinda cool too.
Went to charity shop had the life hugged out of me by sweet toothed Joan and when i got my breath back I bought a sparkly black dress, black slightly 1930's style shoes complete with diamante buckle and a tiny glass dish ornamented with a golden dragonfly (50p)
Kitsch overload.
Dissolving braincells.
Whatever I like them all.
Joan asked when she'd be getting more of my cake. I was stunned by the woman's bluntness, cheek and downright greed.
"Tuesday" I said and left.

Got a few ladylike jobs to attend to before I settle down with Monty.
They are: Make a Summer Pudding for the old dears, an apple pie for the old dears and scrub the bathroom with my new Ajax. The bottle reminds me of something from the 1950's/60's. That's why I bought it not because I am obsessed with cleaning. In fact excessive cleanliness is next to mentalness in my books. Dirt and mess are the signs of a creative mind e.g. Good Will Hunting, the catastrophic dump he lived in made me grin. Love those exterior decorations Will...

Anyway Ajax will do a turn, albeit a brief one.

Now the food of love...

No comments: