After watching The Sky At Night's 700th celebratory programme I have to get a large Notebook.
Patrick Moore's immaculate penned jottings and doodlings about all things astral had me chomping at the bit...Got to get a BIG Book I told Mr H. He was nonplussed. Not for star stuff I reassured him but for food stuff.
Therefore...Today with my buds whetted......I'll be kitchen bound....
surrounded by recipe books, bits of paper and baking tins. I will willingly submit to all things culinary, because that is where my heart lies.
My heart will also lay down with Football Focus and Snooker:) BBC1
Being cooked today:
A pizza, some chocolate eclairs (possible pic if they puff) and a fruity traybake. That's why I need a Large A4 notebook, spiral bound or solid makes not a jot of difference as long as there is plenty of room for musings and mistakes:)
Now I must fly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mr H. is popping out soon for men's stuff I wonder if my Large Papery Hints have done the trick:)
Dash I must.....
Saturday, 16 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
any more cookery books or whatever and you will not get in the kitchen
Post a Comment