The word must be out on the street that a mixture of general bird food and mealworms is available at Glo's Bungalow...The tiniest table of the nest of tables I recently put out is currently supporting two crazed pigeons and, in the wings on the guttering, a sideshow of pretty waiting sparrows...
Makes the madness of engaging drawing room furniture in the upkeep of wild animals seem right and proper:)
Ok... stuff to do today..... the blasting of grime from the kitchen window, that's the downside of sunshine, it shows up every neglected pane of glass. But, just as I did yesterday when chatting to New Boy Andy, I'll hop on board my trusty old chair and tackle the prob with sneezy gusto.
Yes, this cold of mine is hanging on.... But being a bit short on sense I'll do it anyway:)
Too many other tasks to list but suffice to say I'll swirl through them drippingly:)
Monday, 4 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a spring clean. does that include your car!
OMG the car!!! I clear forgot Alex!!!
Will try to find some time this week to give baby a wash.
So you forgot the car, Alex and a new baby sounds like your week got off to good start
Post a Comment