Monday, 11 April 2011

What a to-do...
The sun is responsible for my skinny purse...
Thought I'd be a good girl and take yet another sandalled stroll to the shops (Co-Op and Charity).
Once inside the latter I found the most flattering pair of creamy trousers, not only did they fit yummily but are adorned with two cute back pocket buttons. As for the length department they fit beautifully, no need to wield a needle (rubbish at it anyway). So all looks good in the leg dept;
Then after saying a belated heart hello to all I bought a willo'the wisp blouse, champagne in colour and nothing but a mere delicate hanging of a top. I loved it. It was as they say, love at first sight. Total expenditure £4.

Then into the waiting room of death otherwise known as the Co-Op, where once inside its dismal environs I fell prey to the smell of veg, so bought a small frilly lettuce and a pair of pears.
Weaving my way around I stumbled upon an aisle of jars and so being in a slightly wild mood plopped into the big black basket a jar of black olives.
The sun made me do it.

Then I was collared by the offer of three 1 litre cartons of fruit juice for £2:50. Not bad methought but it wasn't just the monetary savings I would make it was my insatiable love for orange and mango fusion.

The lovely OLD lady on the till had violet eyes and grey hair so I rudely stared at the perfect colour combo as she bleeped my goodies. You were a gal once I thought and wondered how many boys had wept over the sweetness of her mince pies.


An excellent morning where I bagged a couple of gems, stocked up on essential groceries and pondered the garden....Poppies/tomatoes and a tin of white paint for my tiny picket fence.
So many activities for one girl;)

Now I must fly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 comments:

Terry said...

You daredevil. Whatever will you get up to next!

Gloria Horsehound said...

I know.

If I were any more of a daredevil I'd be positively evil:)