Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
After all the media hype you summedit up in two lines !! Well said.
Thanks Nof.
The pomp, ceremony and occasion is something that only Britian can perform so well and the rest of the world looks on in envy.The couple radiated love, happiness and could be seen to be enjoying their special day.long may it continue
Here here!I'm not ashamed to say I cried.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
After all the media hype you summed
it up in two lines !! Well said.
Thanks Nof.
The pomp, ceremony and occasion is something that only Britian can perform so well and the rest of the world looks on in envy.
The couple radiated love, happiness and could be seen to be enjoying their special day.long may it continue
Here here!
I'm not ashamed to say I cried.
Post a Comment