
Another gorgeous day...
...........I heard it through the grapevine that Tory right wingers have got the pip with Cammo...If this AV referendum goes the wrong way methinks knives will be out...Do hope so...But who is there on the Tory front bench who'd appeal to the masses?
.............I saw an interview with former Labour Home Secretarys John Reid and Alan Johnson. Reid got the gorgeous vote from moi, Johnson needs a few early nights..
............On American Idol the brat called Haley is still in it despite being on the three chairs of death twice. Constantly looking at herself on the tvs, constantly showing fake sadness when a fellow songbird bites it and constantly embarrasses when trying to do the diva thing......Jacob sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" as if in a trance, his last three way note came from heaven I'm sure.
.........I just had a stroll around the garden and saw many weeds in a corner, I'm tempted to do the business but can't on account of my the snooker and embryonic headache.....
.........Still in a daze from watching "Britain's Got Talent". Had disgusting thoughts whilst oggling the Stephen Hall(53). Your moves were sheer rattlesnake baby. Accom?
............Did a bucket of laundry..............
2 comments:
Tit Bits - are you old enogh to remember that magazine!
Depends on Haley. But this week - who told her to sing Blonde? There was a train wreck. Hated to see Paul go. Its a strange season.
Jerry from the west coast
Post a Comment