Marjoram Pork:)
Spaghetti:)
Garlic bread:)
*******
Chocolate Up and Over Pudding:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
********
I've just introduced myself to my new neighbour Andy,by standing on a chair and tipping over the 6ft fence, Ihaven't met his family yet but as new neighbours go he's not at al bad. If you know what I mean.
He asked if his cable, which was slung about and over the shared fence was getting in my way, I replied in the negative...Don't want to get on the wrong side of the gorgeous beast:)
We chatted for all of three minutes, mostly about birds and their feeding whims.
I love him already.
X
Sunday, 3 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Andy must think you are over 6ft tall
Andy thinks I'm wonderful.
Poor chap only been there 5 minutes and already you are chatting him up and assessing him!!!!!
From past bad experiences I've developed a deep mistrust of neighbours so whenever one turns up I like to know what I'm up against. That's all.
Post a Comment