I liked Kate's veil. Reminded me of the Queen Mother on her wedding day.
William I thought looked far away, another place maybe, thinking about his mum maybe.
Camilla's outfit was gorgeous. I noticed that Royals never wear anything too tight. Muffin tops? A phrase unknown...
Not even at the wedding of the year could Mrs Beckham smile. David was the epitome of cool. Matters not what he wears he always looks good. Bit like me.
Made hamburgers last night. Thick moist. A few chips, no salad. Utter comfort food. Then more comfort in ovoid form. Cadbury's Caramel Egg.
Watched again Britain's Got Talent but only for Edward Reid. Fell madly in love with him? Don't be an idiot. Lusted after him and recognize pained artistes when I see them. Works in the community. Handsome. Sockless with shiny shoes. The perfect man. So pleased he's through.
Horticulture: Cleaned bird bath. Talked to various trees. Will, this afternoon, if I have the glue, attach another thing to the kitchen windowsill so more birds can nose in as they peck out.
Today I'll be making Italian style chicken.
Olive oiled Chicken breasts, sliced courgettes, sliced tomatoes, wafer thin garlic, nuts of mozzarella and torn basil leaves baked in foil parcels.
Served with buttered peppered penne and garlic bread.
For sweet?
Tangerine jelly.
:)
Saturday, 30 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment