Wednesday, 13 April 2011

In a lady's diary...

Spent morning shopping for food.
Sainsbury's has a new fruit and veg lay out, I love it.
So much so that I succumbed to the fullness of a Savoy cabbage.
Chatted to till lady Veronica who enthused over my new carpetbag and chatted to general handyman Ian who just enthused. Mostly about his up coming day off.
I left smiling.
Drove home with half a tank of petrol and goodies in the boot.

Later...

Cooked a little dinner-time food for a chum and wiled away some hours talking about feet and parents.
Friends make light the heavy life stuff
Am therefore in a spectacularly good mood.


Looking ahead to the weekend am excited about making some Chocolate Eclairs:)
It's true I tell you;)

2 comments:

Terry said...

So what will the eclairs be stuffed with? Sounds mouth watering!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Whipped cream of course!