Creepy or what!!!!
My last post entitled Joy Ride...How strange....
As I was driving to the station half an hour ago the steering wheel suddenly developed a mind all its own. So I pulled over, hazards on and inspected the motor...Err..couldn't see much, so Off I went again, this time driving with my hazards ON, so wobbly was I.
When Mr H turned up he said I'd been driving with a burst tyre!
Luckily for us the garage we use for MOTs and repair type things is opposite the station so we d...r...o....v...e.. it into their parking bit leaving a note on the windscreen.
Then we got really lucky...like a shining olive green god a number 7 bus loomed out of the dark just by the Marlborough Head sleepily and smoothly gliding along... We dashed across the road and jumped it.
And here I am at the end of day and at he end of my tether...One good note to end on was a phone call, came about the time I was smashing the dashboard with my fists and Mr H was penning his note to the garage proprietor....A gravelly voice in the darkest of nights aiding and abetting my recovery.
Thanks Mate.
Goodnight Monday
;)
Monday, 12 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment