Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Raining here.
But rain is alright.

Have just made two Ploughman's Lunches.
On the old plates...
Batons of Cheddar, a few small buttered Oatcakes, a slice of homemade Poppy Seed bread for me, a spoonful of Sainsbury's general onion chutney and half a red nameless apple.
To drink? For mum. Sugar free Lemon Squash in a glass mug and, for me, milk.

If I have time this afternoon I'll make a dozen tarts.

For tonight...Lamb Chops and loads of mint sauce for mum, sticky coated chicken for me and Mr H. Copious amounts of vegetables.
Pud might be a Queen of Puddings, a fairy tale dessert made with everyday stuffs.
Talking about puddings, last night we had Lemon Puddle Pudding, a light tangy moussey type sponge hiding under its softness a sweet and sour lemon sauce.
Utterly perfect in every way. Simple to construct! Economically friendly and pleasing to the eyes.

Satisfaction comes in many forms.

Talking of which I bought 3 stunning green cushions this morning.

No comments: