Monday, 12 March 2012

Monday Morning Blues...and pinks and yellows....

I have a few packets of seeds which I'll scatter hither and yon as soon as I get a moment.

*Stock Night-Scented in shades of pinky lilac

*Cornflower (Polka Dot) again pinks mauves and reds

*Stock Virginian (Mixed) pinks whites lilac

*Sunflower (Sunburst Mixed) Yellow of course, and orange with yellow borders

*Poppy. (Shirley Double Mixed) Peach, reds, whites, softest lemon.

*Also bought Basil seeds (Sweet Genovese) will pot up and home the pot on the step by the recently invigorated Chives. Marvellous what a little tender warmth and rain does. Sure does it for me hun.

In between dreaming of London (was superb by the way) doing mum stuff......(legs, meds and errands I got angry/upset over recently widowed neighbour's request to remove bird feeders mounted on my side of fence on account of helpless pigeons doing what comes naturally. Poo poo.
I obliged reluctantly.
17 years of doing what both God and I likes, i.e. feeding our feathered friends by mounting two little plastic trays on the fence..... now, suddenly, shit becomes an issue.
I don't have the will or strength to argue with her, I'm supposing that every little irritation becomes monumental when one's heart is broken.
I will though buy a bird table and station it out of her prying crying eyes.

I have a zillion things to do now, starting with re-charging my batteries with ham and eggs!

Then WORK girl WORK:)

No comments: