Ok groceries bought then, instead of coming straight home, a lovely mad as a hatter dash to Four Acres:)
As we (Mr H in the way today) arrived a slob of a dog bounded towards us totally unafraid of biker girl me and sensible hubby. He, that's the big black dog, nuzzled into my knee caps as I tapped his brain, what a lovely boy you are I smiled and before I could do anything else he'd lumbered off to sprawl on his two seater settee.
What a life.
Inside the cathedral, well that's what Mr H called it, I knew exactly what I wanted and so within five sweet scented minutes we were loading plants onto the back seat...
I drove home blissful and feeling quite bitten by the Spring Bug!
Plants Bought:
Buddleia. Purple. (1) :)
Lavender. (1) :)
Red Robin. That makes two...:)
Genista Tinctoria 'Royal Gold' (2) :)
Oh I have to dash now...Mum in need:(
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment