Another smashing day weatherwise.
So went mad in Sainsbury's buying oranges, Alpen, leeks and white cabbage. The cabbage is for Coleslaw, the oranges for munchkin cakes and the leeks for soup. Alpen for brekkie and flapjacks.
Decent enough price wise so was well pleased,
On the way home I thought about Easter.
I like Easter.
I wish I was more original but, like everyone else, I'll be making Hot Cross Buns, have a feeling though I'll be doing something with orange peel.
Being kept warm in the oven is a nice piece of Cod Roe for mum and a nice piece of Cod for Mr H. I'll slum it with eggs.
Being cooked later and definitely not in the slumming league will be a blooming decent Fish Pie (er what more fish, ooops!) Mental Note No Fish Twice.
Pud probably lemon.
On a more selfish level... exiting Sainsbury's a pair of blue enamel earrings caught my eye. Small square with curly whirly squiggles.
Gone bonkers on Blue.
As I flounced into the drawing room this morning bearing mother's cuppa I wore a striking shiny Bhs satin nightie.
"Oh Ang, that looks lovely, you should wear more blue....."
Shut up ma I told her or I'll kick your ankles.
Loved it really:)
So with blue in mind I sorted through a cosmetics dumpbin in Sainsbury's hunting for anything blue. I found a Rimmel Azure eyeshadow half the literal price. Yippee thought me and hid it under a bag of onions... Didn't want Mr H seeing:(
Now fish eggs and tea. Cheerio!
Thursday, 29 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful sexy thought you in blue nightie! Lets all see it- photo please.
Post a Comment