Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Gloho believes Yoho soso...

Me.
Not on the way to the post office.
Vintage handbag. Scarf around waist. Say no more.

Make the mosto of what you've got o.

*Yoho...You're Only Here Once

Alright so I'm a little loco but as far as I/you know the only hours and years we have are these hours and these years. So do 'em. Grip tightly good days. Go swimming. Wear your best frock to Rock and or pick up the pension.

Don't know what comes next, if anything, but after Sea Bass and Amaretti Ice Cream I don't give a hoot. (No Digger, it wasn't a fishy cream fusion) I intend to do whatever I want. With Mother's consent.

Where was I?
Oh yes. Making hay etc...Well this morning I did that. I said hello to an incredibly old woman with butter yellow hair, she was dragging a white dog with a limp."Lovely day again" said me "Ooooh yes" said yellow hair "Hope it stays all day"
Her face crinkled with years of gardening, lines etched deep but a fun friendly face, bit comical with its big eyes and thick red lips. Whose mouths have you kissed my dear? Love to know.

I smiled and left her to her own secret doggy devices.

In the shop there was an English queue.
It consisted of three stout ladies and one Cool Tanned Dude. The ladies exchanged views about you know what, meanwhile the Dude clung to his milk bottle.
Dude? In an village newsagents?
Tall, obvious owner of rowing machine, dark glossy hair, shades and............ cigarette being squeezed between his cruel thin lips. Er...I was surprised by Mr Janggaramingers silence.Health and Safety etc. Oh well unlikely to set anything on fire much.

Anywayyyyyyy
I watched as they all paid up and left then I paid up and left too. The ladies in the direction of the post office and church hall,the Dude back to his home of a thousand mirrors I expect...and how the lad walked, nay, paraded past Vicky's Cute Card shop swinging carelessly his bottle of semi-skimmed.

I blame TOWIE.*

Must say cheerio now. I have things to do, mouths to feed, dreams to dream:)

Being cooked today.
Bread.





*The Only Way Is Essex. A television programme about Essex young:(