Sunday, 18 May 2014

Happy Birthday Mother!

You've reached 77 years.
Well done you.


Over on  my other blog I've posted pics of recent food successes.

Watched the F.A, Cup Final last night. Plucky Hull City gave Arsenal a scare by going two ahead in a very short space of time. But the Gunners rallied and killed the Tigers off by bagging three goals. They needed extra time though!
It was a thrilling match made so by the underdogs scoring miraculously early and Arsenal running around like mad frogs in a hat box.
We, that's mother and myself, watched it all from the kick off to the final whistle. We're talking again now...
So tactics and what would happen to Arsene Wenger if Arsenal lost....were discussed..... as we dived lovingly into our tea of Chinese style chicken. I was dubious at first as to whether or not mum would embrace the dark red chicken and veggie mix....but mum really liked it.

It's been a hard week. Really tiring both physically and mentally. But now, on this gloriously warm sunny day Mr Horsehond is snoozing on the settee after doing an hours gardening, mum is drifting in and out of lala land and I'm talking to you while a nice piece of pork shoulder roasts.
Human Beings eh!
Life? What an almighty joke!


Do check my Table there are pictures of my food.....

2 comments:

Guernsey Girl said...

Can I add my congratulations too?
Hope the day was a good one. GGx

Gloria Horsehound said...

Many thanks GG x