Nick Clegg, current leader of the Lib Dems, Ed Miliband, current leader of the Labour party, David Cameron, Prime Minister and Roy Hodgson. England football coach.
Four men, in the public eye, who have much to be concerned about.
Cleggy on account of failing catastrophically in the European elections and having his ambitious colleague Mr Danny Alexander dying his hair and crushing his spectacles. Hmmm....
Milibum because he looks weird. Which I think is cruel and unfair. He does though make me ponder the idea that the Labour party would be in a far better place if his Brother, David was leader.
Camiknickers, because Farage has Dave's bum firmly clenched by his beer stained teeth.
Hodgo because to lose against Peru would be serious. Like...if Roy's baby boy team can't smack Peru on Friday then what will they do when faced with the Italians on June 14th. Excitement doesn't get more exciting than this.
To sum up....
I feel for the guys, I really do, especially Hodgo. He's tense I expect, as am I. He's hoping for a positive outcome as am I, and most of all....he's eager to get a good result, as do I.
I have an appointment this morning to see Nursie. No doctors being available.
On the bright side the nurse practitioner I'm seeing is lovely.
Nurse Deirdre.
Mother is wailing so I've been on the phone and tomorrow Andy will be checking her feet.
Now I must fly, have to gorge myself on politics whilst eating me porridge.
Tuesday, 27 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment