What a fab day for 19 year old Rebecca Adlington. Our girl winning Gold in the swimming, YIPEEEE! Well done You!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOOOHOOO!! I've been glued to my tv since the games began. Love watching the olympics. She swam an excellent race, congrats to her and to Great Britain!
I see your fav tennis player is competing as well.
So glad you're back on the blog Duch. Thanks for all the congrats, our other water hopeful was a 14 year old boy, he failed to win a medal but there's great hope for him in the 2012 Olympics which is being held in London! Just 50 minutes by train from me... . Got to get some Ovaltine now, had a busy day today and got a busy one tomorrow.
Your exhausted English Queen putting on her running shoes....
OMG!!! How many events are you planning to attend? I would totally freak out if the Olympics were held so close to me. I'm getting ready to watch Mr. Phelps make history. :)
I've been peeking in, but haven't had time to comment since I've been so busy at work.
Have no idea if I'll be actually attending any of the events, but it'll be nice knowing that as my train pulls in at Stratfod station knowing there's going to be hundreds of fit people there! Me not being one of them of course.
Good luck to Mr Phelps, I think he's going to break all records.Remember Mark Spitz in the 1972 Olympics? I do....
I remember Mr. Spitz very well. I was 10 years old for those Olympic games.
I understand he's a little miffed because he wasn't invited to China to watch his (possibly) record broken. Not that he doesn't want Phelps to break the record, just that he would like to be on hand to see it personally.
5 comments:
WOOOHOOO!! I've been glued to my tv since the games began. Love watching the olympics. She swam an excellent race, congrats to her and to Great Britain!
I see your fav tennis player is competing as well.
Busy day at work, so I must pop out.
Your American Duchess
So glad you're back on the blog Duch.
Thanks for all the congrats, our other water hopeful was a 14 year old boy, he failed to win a medal but there's great hope for him in the 2012 Olympics which is being held in London! Just 50 minutes by train from me...
.
Got to get some Ovaltine now, had a busy day today and got a busy one tomorrow.
Your exhausted English Queen putting on her running shoes....
OMG!!! How many events are you planning to attend? I would totally freak out if the Olympics were held so close to me. I'm getting ready to watch Mr. Phelps make history. :)
I've been peeking in, but haven't had time to comment since I've been so busy at work.
Go England! Go USA!
Your D
Have no idea if I'll be actually attending any of the events, but it'll be nice knowing that as my train pulls in at Stratfod station knowing there's going to be hundreds of fit people there! Me not being one of them of course.
Good luck to Mr Phelps, I think he's going to break all records.Remember Mark Spitz in the 1972 Olympics? I do....
I remember Mr. Spitz very well. I was 10 years old for those Olympic games.
I understand he's a little miffed because he wasn't invited to China to watch his (possibly) record broken. Not that he doesn't want Phelps to break the record, just that he would like to be on hand to see it personally.
Lots and lots of work today.
Your Duchess
Post a Comment