Saturday, 2 August 2008

As I sip my tea and munch on a Rock cake I'm looking at the pile of poems I'll be taking to the infamous Poetry group. It's a nice collection but I don't expect I'll be allowed to read ALL of them out, so I think I''d better winkle the pile down to just three. Don't want to upset the natives. Eh, Dig?

Been a funny old day weather wise, clouds getting in the way of the sun and a dainty half hearted shower dampening my new trousers as I got in the car. But I like Saturdays.

Am so tired this evening so I expect my mug of Ovaltine will knock me for six at ten. Still that's what it's for, isn't it?

On the menu tonight, Spanish Omelette and the remnants of a strawberry cheesecake. But not on the same plate, that only occurs when I haven't got me specs on. Ho hum.
Tomorrow is Sunday and Sunday is roast Chicken and de-fuzzing of the legs day.

Toodle pip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you have hairy legs what a revelation!