
Why has Monty got the knack of making me feel guilty?
As I re-filled the bird feeders just now, he was in a world of his own chomping on some grass, but then big bad me had to bring him inside, and as I plopped him down on one of his chairs the look on his face made me feel awful.
You'd have thought I hadn't fed him for a week and confiscated his favourite blue mouse.
All I did was bring him inside.
I can't do anything right.
On Monty's agenda today is: Sulking. Sleeping. Cuddles and Tuna.
On his Mum's agenda : The same :)
4 comments:
your agenda is missing listening to the gloriuous england football team, Thought they would be top of your agenda
Poor monty having to rely on grass to eat while the birds get choicest food
Monty is a lucky fella
Is this picture of Monty listening to the england match!!
Post a Comment