Monday, 18 August 2008

Number 13 for Number 10!



I won't be leaving the country in September or October on account of the political chop suey currently being cooked up in the greasy rat infested kitchen known as Westminster.
This glutinous smelly mess will be kept simmering until one or all of the main cooks in this sour and sour mix of back stabbing has the bottle to do something.

Head chef Gordon Brown really needs to grab hold of his junior colleagues and either dunk their faces in hot oil or chuck them out of the kitchen all together, because a discontented kettle of cooks spoils all broths.
And this paying customer, that would be me, is hungry for change and when I'm hungry I'm grumpy and when I'm grumpy I'm apt to change handbags and political parties, so Gordo had better do something and quick, because I've had enough.
He either does the decent thing and resigns or else he'll suffer the ignominy of being dragged out screaming by his chopsticks, the man has no other options.

Mr Brown's arch rival, David Miliband has been swinging his chopper about hoping to slice off the head of our great leader, but plucky Brown, bless him, skilfully continues to dip and duck avoiding David's mighty blade. But how long can old duffer Brown keep dodging the axe, that's what I want to know.
Come the October revolution, I mean the October conference, I will be splayed on top of my big telly like a spatch-cocked chicken looking down into the sweating heads of our great cooks.
I'm already sick with excitement...

If Gordon Brown manages to extricate himself from this messy chop suey I will personally, yes personally, buy him the entire menu in the Lim Lam Chinese takeaway, Rochford.
He looks like a special fried rice man to me but if on the other hand, he continues to take a battering, he may prefer to get his hands on some Chicken Balls, I think he might need them.


Other non-political thoughts:
Looks like rain, dear.
Make Coconut Fingers.
Woollies need a wash.
Writing of a ficticious love letter
Knicks knacks need a wash.
Meatballs and Giant Cheese Scone for tea.
Rains here.

Goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tea sounds inviting - can I come please

Anonymous said...

Grumpy Gloria now that sounds a good title for a blog

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly wouldn't want to be the object of your ire. Sounds like you really got your panties in a wad. (That's not an insult by the way) I'm feeling the same way over here. In November I get to vote for another Republican (George W.'s party) or for a Democrat who has no experience. I still haven't decided since I normally don't vote for the party, but for the individual. I've been known to not vote for a candidate because I didn't like the wife. (I know, very petty, but it's true) Since neither individual knocks my socks off, I'm going to have to do some intense research. God knows we don't need four more years of the same Bush policies.

Pour the tea, I'm coming over. I should just become an English lady. Wotcha think about that?

Your Duchess

Gloria Horsehound said...

Hello Duch

Over here on the BBC parliament channel they're going to cover the Democrat Convention, and as I'm such a sad old political groupie, I'm gonna being watching it.
Have you heard all the nonsense about Barack Obama being the Anti-Christ! This utter nonsense is being spewed out by right wing evangelical christians apparently.
I wish you luck in your decisions!


And if you said you were coming over here my lovely darling it would make my year!