Tuesday, 2 June 2009

I Googled Meatballs and Found 3,540,000 Recipes...


I've just made 25 Meatballs.
Not all for me of course, some will go to Henry. Only hope he's a meatball man. My recipe has evolved over 25 years, there's a little bit more of this, a little less of that and a lot more pizazz. The pizazz taking the form of smaller tighter balls. Large ones tend to spread about a bit.
Of course with 25 balls I'll need a lot more sauce.
I think I've got some.

3 comments:

NOF said...

Hello Gloria, Yes indeed you have plenty of sauce !!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

That's quite enough from you Nof!

Anonymous said...

I love a good ball, but the sauce has to be satisfying.

You should post your special meatball recipe for us all to enjoy.

I'm still on this stupid diet, but it is working like a charm. I'm almost in to my size 8 clothes. I hated being that heavy....doesn't suit me in the least. I've gotten over the craving for breads and rice and pasta but when I can add them back in, I'm sure it will be heaven.

Off to bed since it is late here and I have to rouse up teenage boys for breakfast and then send them off to a wrestling camp.

Much love to you and Monty <3 (that's a heart, by the way)

D