Tuesday, 9 June 2009

I Hate Bob Crowe

Must just have a word before I go to Rays place.

The London underground will cease running from nine p.m. tonight. Industrial action the R.M.T. calls it. I call it greed. The so called 'leader' of the R.M.T. the self-inflated Bob Crowe said last week that the unanimous decision to call the strike was "magnificent".
I hope his balls fall off.
My husband John will, after a twelve hour shift, need to find another way to Liverpool Street station, this probably means he'll be in some time after midnight. If he's lucky.

Talking of horrors I see that the seventy odd 'rebellious' back-benchers (ha ha ha) have shut their mouths and decided not to take action against the Prime Minister. Meanwhile Gordon's Cabinet colleagues, Alan Johnson, David Miliband and Lord Mandelson sharpen their knives waiting for just the right moment. This recent debacle has left me wondering what type of creatures inhabit the Palace of Westminster. All boogie men and no good guys.
Anyway chums, I'm off to work now with one nice thing keeping me afloat.
Tomorrow.
Wembley.
England v. Andorra.

No comments: