*Just finished my fish tea. It was Pollack and it was horrible. I've become addicted to barbequed chicken (my own recipe) in Pitta breads, a green salad, Cajun wedges and sour cream and now I don't want to eat anything else:)
*Went to Lidl today. Bought another jar of their fabulous cherries, tin of black olives, bag of cherry tomatoes and bottle of virgin olive oil. The guy on the till said he liked the way I'd laid out my goods. I said "You've made my day, now scan them". He was red in the face, very tall and smelt of Armani. Lidl pays well obviously.
* Had a blueberry muffin. Infact had two blueberry mufffins. My sweet tooth is awesome.
* I have no idea what to do with the stains on my shorts.
* There was a boxed bouquet of flowers on my door step on my return from Lidl. Not related to the short stains.
* Andy Murray has won again. His voice is dire. Even when he wins.
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment