What was the last thing you ate: Tuna sandwich and a slightly stale chocolate muffin
What colour is your toothbrush: Red
What were you doing at 10 p.m. last night: In bed in pink jimjams thinking about today
How are you feeling: Excited because it's Friday
If you were an alien who would you zap first: Bob Crowe then Gordon Brown then Andy Murray then Cliff Richard
How many scars do you have and where: Three. Left knee. Above left ear. Ball of right foot
What's your favourite breakfast cereal and why: Weetabix because they look good side by side in the bowl.
Which famous person would you like to meet: Carol Ann Duffy, Poet Laureate
Do you have anything on your toast: Yes. Lemon Curd and teeth marks
Can you run fast: For twelve seconds only.
If you were something hard, what would you be: A piece of good wood. Reliable and having many uses
If you were something soft what would you be: A trifle. Lots of layers and always sweet.
Friday, 12 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gloria, Imagine you and Mr Horsehound were having a big dinner party. You can have three
guests who were alive and three guests who were dead. Who would they be?
I would choose John Betjeman, Buddy Holly and Diana Dors, Billy Connolly, Kate Silverton and .....
need to think about the last one!!!
Kate Silverton! Oh Nof tell me it ain't so...
Let me have a cup of tea and I'll get back to you with my dinner party list.
Yes it is so. What's wrong with Kate Silverton? She's intelligent, articulate and those lips........
Look forward to seeing your list.
Ms Silverton is not liked much by her colleagues...Difficult to work with apparently.
My dinner guests would be: Bette Davis, Sylvia Plath, Eric Morcambe. Morgan Freeman, Harry Hill, Dame Helen Mirren.
I could invite at least twenty more but I only have a small table.
Thank you Gloria. My sixth guest must be you of course.
Mum is out of danger now by the way.
I am relieved about your mum Nof. These old girls are a worry aren't they?
I think you and Mrs Nof must come and see my table. I only have three chairs though...
Must dash, got to do things with some tinged almonds:(
Post a Comment