Murray wasn't worth watching.
He won but without razzamatazz. He should have beat up the rather decent American, Kendrick but all he did was sweat to the winning line, rather like Henman used to do. Dull beyond belief.
He's also moaning about the new roof.
And on this glorious Wednesday I'm wondering whether or not my knees will hold up under the pressure of polishing Henry's castle. Yesterday my other employer, the unbearably solemn Raymondo told me he's sold his house but would still like me to clean for him when he gets himself embedded in his new place. Depends on where you move to matey, I thought.
I wonder if there's some nice desk job out there...Somewhere.
I'm going to the pictures tonight to see the new Terminator film. Bugger it all.
4 days to go.
Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment