Wednesday, 16 December 2009

The Flight Of The Phoenix.. Glo's Night In.

One of my favourite films is on Film4 soon so this will have to be a quickie postie.

Talking of posties I have to drag me poor old feet orf to the wretched sorting office early tomorrow morning to pick up my parcel. But as it's a gift for the old girl in London I don't mind one bit. But where to park that's the question.
Might park up at the station then traipse to the post office via the Square or park illegally near the vets or pay 60p and park in Back Lane...
The station.

As Mr H is working late I'm on meagre rations tonight. Nought but a few measly cream crackers will I have for me tea.
But seeing as I'm in daredevil mode, I think I might splash out a bit and open the Christmas cheddar.
To drink or not to drink. Not, because the dare devil in me might get a liking for it. Never ever have I drunk alone. I will though make a decent pot of tea, nothing like wearing your jimmys eating crackers and sipping tea in bed. With Monty.

I made the trifle by the way and it is huge. Should keep dad swamped in sugar for a couple of days.
Mum has an orange tea bread. Should keep her buttering for a week or so.

Must dash have to gather together me bits and bobs before the film starts. Cream crackers, tea and cat.
Blissful.

No comments: