Thursday, 10 December 2009

Hoodies Sing For Their Supper

The first boy carollers arrived an hour ago.

The tallest one wore a sparkly lopsided hat, the middle one a strand of red tinsel behind his ear, but the boy with the bucket was more plainly dressed in a Hoodie and fingerless gloves.

Standing ten feet from my door they rapidly throated a half hearted 'Jingle Bells',

I ran to my purse for 'go away money' then ran back to to the open door holding out a bar of Kinder chocolate and a £2 coin. By this time they were strangling 'Silent Night'


I know I'm a twit but the stupid hat and diabolical cheek deserved a small treat.



On a lighter note:
If I were in a box what would I rather be with.
Snakes?
Spiders?
Rats?

Rats. At least I could maybe cooch coochy them:(

If I could change one thing on my body what would I change?
My nails. They are the pits:(

If I was a weather what weather would I be?
A typical English summers day.
Delicate in the morning, bright in the afternoon and hot at night.

2 comments:

NOF said...

My barometers rising just at the thought!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

I AM OUTRAGED AT YOUR SUGGESTIVENESS. AND YOU A GRANDAD!!!