Monday, 28 December 2009

Late night, late morning.
Love that!

And as my bright eyes take in a brilliantly bright morning my wide awake mind shoots away, scurries off, into the ever so slightly dishevelled kitchen.
What will I cook today?
Mmmm....I think I'll rustle up a quick and tasty chicken pie. Won't take a mo to make, won't take a mo to bake!
Yes, chicken pie it is.

But before I perform wonders by the stove I need to cleanse myself so I'll overdose on Dove products.

I'll put the pie together wearing loose clothing then...
As the pie cooks I'll make a start on a shopping list, won't be a huge one of course, but I do need a few bits and bobs, bits like chips and bobs like toms.
Should be done in ten mins.

Entertainment at night comes in many forms so I'll possibly watch a movie or listen to some soul, but, as it does on so many nights, poetry might poke at my brain so I won't be surprised if I find myself flicking through an anthology.


Then after all that I'll lay down on the settee with a brandy infused coffee and a lavender and wheat heat pack smouldering on my throat.

Love that!

No comments: