Saturday, 27 March 2010

And another surprise came through my letterbox this morning...
Five packs of seeds, a helpful booklet and lots of fab stickers!
My thanks and huggypoos to the BBC's Dig In team.
(There's a link to the site down below...)

Now all I need to do is get away from this blasted computer and do something!
Easier said than done, after all I have a million and one things to do this weekend and not one of them has anything to do with getting grubby. But I'll make a promise to myself that as soon as I've watched a few films, made a great curry, entertained Monty with sunkissed knives, thought about white socks, skinned some birds joints, re-arranged the ceramic cats, decided which eye shadow to wear, sorted through my draws, listened to footie on Five Live, phoned mum, changed handbags/purses/my life's direction I'll honestly and robustly set about poking some compost with a pencil.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~


Mad Actions Which Result In Red Dents # 738

Enthusing about spring thereby feeling the necessity to fling my arms about which results in the gut wrenching pain of a whacked elbow on a door handle.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

On the menu today:
Spices, Sugar and Fat :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Televisual Treats:
None. Too busy, too busy.

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow a hectic day at Gloria's house.