Super sunny day, so super and sunny that I blew kisses to a bus driver. He gave me an erect thumb then flashed his hazards. I came home very happy;)
And then, after making a pearl barley risotto, I lounged around watching 'Nowhere To Land' a half decent made-for-tv movie. Whilst watching the plane plummet I of course nibbled, crunching on the remnants of a bag of Bombay Mix.
I do so love being a couch pea...
Crazy Buys #1.
Today I ordered, from the Kleeneze catalogue, a kitchen towel holder in the shape of a black and white cat. I saw it, I wanted it, I didn't however, need it, but you know how it is with us humans, we're dawdling happily along then suddenly something or someone comes crash banging into our lives and although we know it's pretty lethal we feel we just have to have it. And so it was today. I wanted the driver of the number 8 bus even though I only got a glimpse of his thumb and the kitty towel holder, well, that was in the brochure and it was love at first flick...
Come a fortnight, the long plasticised cat will arrive, and I will fuss and look for somewhere to home it, the driver of the small bus however won't be so lucky, he will be careering around Cuckoo corner and still recovering from the shock of being thrown a dash of kisses by a midget in a Micra.
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment