The Sainsbury's trip was done in a bit of a daze, but I did it even managing to bag two packets of the much sought after Shortbread.
I didn't have much to say to the woman on the till and as much as she tried my vocabulary went awol, but I remained pleasant.
On the way home I did a little detour to The Factory Shop where I wandered around with a basket hoping to see a little something which might help. I ended up buying 2 kg of bird seed and a red plastic butterfly.
The gardening stuff I bought Saturday is sitting on a round table in the conservatory, and I am looking forward to the moment when the creative bugs crawl...
It's still early so I have a good bit of day ahead of me.
I intend to love it:)
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling more upbeat this morning!!!
Hello Sweetie
Nil Illigitimus Carburundam
not sure about the spelling but I think you know what I mean
I do and I won't...
Thank you Anon, whoever you are
Post a Comment