Sunday, 2 September 2012

.......Late last night, after mum once again said that she hated god for what he's doing to her, I once again red- mistily assured her He does love her. ?


Jump to inside My head...
Forgive me God but Do you know what You're doing here mate?


Anyway that was last night, yesterday day time was excellent and so that's what I'm concentrating on. Only sensible life enhancing route to take.


Watched The X Factor while Mr H had some fun time out and about in a tree lined street in Leigh. If the man didn't have a getaway/breakaway he'd go potty. So packed him orf in his best shirt while I and my mate Hairy Suit watched The X Factor. Mother chaperoned.
Whens a girl gonna get dirty?


Today is Mr H's Birthday. He's very middle-aged.
I've bought him a great present, more on that tomorrow....He's also been given other more mediocre gifts like expensive free range chocolate and picture frames. His cards are few but given and sent with Love. My one has an old mongrel cap wearing dog hunched over a sweet little table reading. Yep..........Perfect choice.


For his birthday dinner I'm making peppered roast pork with steamed green cabbage, caramelised apple slices and roast potatoes. For pudding a Rhubarb and Almond Sponge with Whipped cream.
Also being cooked and baked. Bread and Rock cakes.

Now I must fly.




~Today's Supplication~

Sorry if I've upset You, but I'm hurting!

No comments: