Monday, 3 September 2012

............What a lovely September day, blue sky dotted with sunshine and only a slight breeze.

Spent most of the morning watching mum, true she went out but she wasn't quite with it. 10/10 though for resilience, determination and bravery. Nothing will stop my old bean craning to look up at overladen bookshelves.
It punched my heart.

I've spent a few quiet hours ironing, tidying and generally pottering around in a domestic fashion. Would loved to have hoovered but mum is drifting in and out of sleep so I thought it best to leave the rotten task till tomorrow. Talking of tomorrow, as I ironed and made bread I watched The Day After Tomorrow, an eco horror flick, it's a thrill a minute and made light my tasks.

For the past few hours a bowl of sultanas have been soaking, they now look like watery gelatinous beads.
As soon as I've freshened up and done my make-up I'll rustle up a few Rock Cakes.

Now I must fly.........Want to drink in some garden air before mum wakes up:)

No comments: