And they looked as good as any professional version, and tasted fabulous with all the right textures and flavours; I'd say better than anything you can buy, such is the wonder of good, well executed home baking. Gloria you are amazing!
Thanks H. I have to say making the pies was one of my best baking experiences.I loved every minute. I hope your parcel pie tasted as excellent as it looked.
Don't know about you but I can't wait to do it again. I'm addicted!
Yes, Gloria, cut into the parcel this evening and shared it with MHS & YM, approval all around and tasted every bit as good as the ones we ate on Sunday. YM even had a little tantrum, bless, 'cause there wasn't any more. Great success
5 comments:
And they looked as good as any professional version, and tasted fabulous with all the right textures and flavours; I'd say better than anything you can buy, such is the wonder of good, well executed home baking. Gloria you are amazing!
Thanks H. I have to say making the pies was one of my best baking experiences.I loved every minute. I hope your parcel pie tasted as excellent as it looked.
Don't know about you but I can't wait to do it again. I'm addicted!
You should sell them at the local market. They would be gobbled up so quickly
'Elf 'n safety Tel, 'elf 'n safety......
If the powers that be saw my 'homely' kitchen it'd be shut down immediately. Lol!
Next time I bake some though I'll send you a couple:)
Yes, Gloria, cut into the parcel this evening and shared it with MHS & YM, approval all around and tasted every bit as good as the ones we ate on Sunday. YM even had a little tantrum, bless, 'cause there wasn't any more. Great success
Post a Comment