In the St Teresa's Catholic church charity shop by the tanning salon an elderly wheelchair bound man with heart probs (I mean he was telling EVERYONE) told me I had good legs.
50 is the youth of old age. I thought. As I exited in high heels.
'New' pair of Clarkes red leather backless sensible clog type sandals. Only £3 on account of being scuffed. Look very good on my size 4's. A bit Dutchlike but so cool and comfy.
Reduced tomatoes/Good Breaded Ham/Little Gem lettuce. Lunch. And for glamour and because I need it...a decent guilt free wedge of moist homemade Chocolate Cake. Milk ,not tea ,being drunk on account of not wishing to keep paying out extortionate amounts for whitening toothpastes. Tea Stains. But not on my blouses.
.
Anusol. NOT mine.
I want a pair of Verdigris Herons.
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment