Spent most of the day working on the garden. I'm chuffed to say it's unrecognizable!
Grass cut, plants dug in, weeds being seen to be it ever so slowly and my brand new swinging seat in Cappuccino Brown looking gorgeous. This adorable piece of garden kit was bought for me by Hairy Suit, and as he put it together yesterday I wondered where his kindness would end, buying me a canal boat probably such is his love of the outdoors. But for now, I'll happily swing with him.
All this was done after a quick and exciting trip to Eastwood where, courtesy of Hairy Suit's knowledge of supermarkets, I found a lovely little Morrison's.
Mum, Mr Horsehound and myself dawdled around the wide aisles not looking for anything in particular but came out with a fruit loaf, two custard tarts and eight Herta frankfurters.
As I drove away meandering around an almost empty car park, which was free by the way, I decided that Mo's place is the place for me so I'm gonna dump Sainsburys.
It's been a cracking afternoon, watched a bit of snooker, Hawkins holding his own against the brilliantly in form O'Sullivan (grrrr) then after prepping tonight's tea of roast pork and braised red cabbage I set about creating a garden.
There's still lots to do but I'm pleased with what we accomplished today:)
Now I must fly.... Mother is wilting with the heat and Mr Horsehound and myself with peckishness....
Monday, 6 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment