I'm 56.
Mum enjoyed her quick trip to our local charity shop, we didn't buy lots just a couple of small bits. Total Expenditure. £3.
For mum; a checked yellow and blue sleeveless blouse and for me a rose pink lace blouse and silk scarf patterned with ruby coloured roses.
We left feeling upbeat even although at 5 a.m a bit of my kitchen ceiling had come adrift due to a leaking pipe in the loft. And as a result of that and driving Mr H to the station at 5:45 I was feeling a bit ticked off so when we arrived at the charity shop I wasn't quite with it...So...
I'd parked haphazardly......well crooked, but legalish..... but after bagging our few gems and smiling at the nice lady at the till all I had to do was a twenty point turn to get away. Neat bit of driving though I must say.
Came home and mum went straight to sleep. I however had more essential things to do like catching up on the snooker, making a fish pie, watering some plants and making some sweet pastry for the Congress tarts I'll bake later
Mum is sleeping more. I am baking more. A good thing all round.
I'll be rooting for Judd Trump this afternoon, his match against O'Sullivan is proving interesting. As I write Judd is just two behind, so catching up to O'Sullivan shouldn't prove difficult for the wunderkind. As I greased some patty tins just now I thought how much like Abraham Lincoln the kid looks. It's the skull shape I think.
At any rate I hope Judd upsets O'Sullivan by going on to win. And winning well...
Friday, 3 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment