Thursday, 2 May 2013

Bonkers

So Ronnie O'Sullivan is threatening to retire. Again. We've heard this before from O'Sullivan but not with so much ludicrosity attached.
If he's bored he said he might play a few tournaments. Well Ronnie I'm sure snooker fans will be on the edge of our seats waiting for you to pop in now and again.
I have never liked the man. For a common man he displays enormous arrogance but what riles me more is  his contempt for his adoring audiences. In a nutshell O'Sullivan is a ball short...

Last night's post-match interview was both sickening and shocking. Sickening in its insensitivity to his fans and shocking in its contemptible brevity.
Nah, fed up with the game. Only doing it cos I could do with a bit of cash for me kids school fees. Nor bovvered no more.
I think he's Bonkers and won't be sad to see the back of this charmless affront to the game.
Silly boy.

So...... his semi final match today against an inspired Judd Trump will be a treat for fans and a ratings winner for the BBC...Fortunately for me I'll be out.
But as I sip my lemonade I'll be plumping for Judd.




No comments: