Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Thoughts Before Nurse Sandra Arrives

I see, through my sweet bug like eyes, that our Prime Minister is in serious doo doo.
Having to email loyal broken hearted livid party supporters saying that he and his bosom buddies think the world of them is a Mistake too far.
He should not need to do it. He
and his entourage should know that words uttered tend to be heard... And spread.
Swivel Eyed Loons is both insulting but I'm loathe to admit, rather funny. But seriously... jokes of this ilk should be shared with only the closest of friends sitting around a shiny dining table.
Methinks as does the BBC's political Editor, Nick Robinson,  that Mr Cameron, he of the porcelain coloured complexion, needs to kick some back bums till they're truly blue.

Mother is fine.
Out all the time. 
On Saturday she had the most fantastic birthday treat, shopping in Southend-On-Sea and eating Pie 'n Mash is a stuffed cafe down by the seafront.
Her feet have improved too.

In my small world there's a new shining amber - coloured secondhand chest of drawers, a solidly serious walnut hued bedside cabinet and a gaiety of 'silver' knick-knacks. Also bunches of roses and antipasti.

I've calmed down a little.

Last night I began reading 'A Little Princess' by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Makes a change from recipes. By the time I reached the bottom of page one I loved Sara Crew.
'Tis a wonderful gift to be able to write so well.

 

 Now I must fly...have a few dozen household tasks to get through before nursie arrives then another trip into town for mum...Wonder what gems we'll pick up today:)






No comments: