Footie has been terrific.
Those loveable rascals, Australia, gave Holland a fright... Beer downing sheep growers 2 2 Bulb Chewers 3. Great game mate.
Tonight the gang and I are hoping for another smashing game. Spain v. Chile. Money has to be on the Castanetta clickers but my heart is with the Chilealianianas.
I'm loving the World Cup.
Tomorrow though my love may die.
If England fall to Uruguay and I'm praying to all deities that it is not so, I will continue to bend the knee at the alter of the FOOTGOD because I like the show. The painted faced crowds, the pundits, the anthems, the little nippers who accompany the real men out into the sun-cooked arenas. It's a spectacle that lifts my spirits dear.
If hell occurs...
I'll probably root for a little team, an underdog, someone like Germany or someone. But of course my viewing, my humdrum life my afternoons and evenings over the next couple if weeks would be deliciously enhanced enormously if Roy's boys GET A BLOOMING GOAL.
Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment