Andy Murray will be on court at Roland Garros later today hoping to get a step closer to bagging the big prize.
I'm hoping I'll be able to watch some of his match. I say hoping because there's no saying how long I'll be out because there's no saying when I'll be out. Mother you see, is taking her time making up her mind.
Already I've been on the phone hoping to hear that her prescription is ready..no not quite I'll have to wait. And now I'm waiting for my blood test results, hoping all the time for a 'great news' result. In other words shove orf you're as fit as a butcher's dog.
But I need to wait. and while I wait I hope.
As I type mother lies in bed eating her breakfast cereals..
As a result of losing my life to mother I'm doing some pretty wacky things. Take yesterday for example. I ordered a tan leather satchel from the Cambridge Satchel co; Even gone so far as to have my initial ' A' etched into the leather.I now await its delivery.
Talking of deliveries. Mother's over- the -bed table arrived yesterday.
I'd better fly now. Mum needs to be wheeled to the bathroom then, after much splashing and vitriolic verbals back to her bed for more considerations as to what to wear.
You gotta laugh!
Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment