First stop Primark for t-shirts and lippy then into two art exhibitions run by Southend Arts. Decent enough works on display. But I'm no critic. With its bland magnolia interior, eclectic mix of creative efforts and goth girl on security it was cool haven in the heart of the Royals shopping centre.
I felt right at home.
Afterwards we visited the Heart Foundation charity shop just opposite wherein old beady eyes here saw a vision of loveliness..NO I WASN'T LOOKING IN A MIRROR..I clocked a simple gorgeous tan leather Laurick shoulder bag. No I haven't heard of them either. But it is beautifully made and elegant. And with a price tag of 3:99 I considered myself very lucky.
Then after realizing we'd been out for nearly two hours we came home.
After Italy failed to do us a good turn by beating Costa Rica we will soon be heading back to Blighty. It'd do us good though to leave Brazil feeling that although we're out we managed to salvage some honour by beating Costa Rica.....
WE WILL BEAT THEM....
won't we?
Wimbledon begins Monday......
Argentina are playing Iran. Fair game, fair game. Tonight's match I won't be seeing on account of needing a movie fix. Probably plump for guns. Probably Eastwood in one of his best. GRAN TORINO. He's 84 you know.
![]() |
| Hey Glo, I know what you're thinking is this my second blog post or is it my first to tell the truth I've kinda lost count. |

No comments:
Post a Comment