Red Dragon was my accompaniment today. And as Anthony Hopkins hammed it up I whizzed from one room to the other, wishing, it has to be said, that I was somewhere else. His Highness had left an A grade mess and a note so indecipherable that in the end I gave up. As I pounded my red shoed feet from downstairs to up I seriously questioned my sanity and as I sit here with a cream cracker I'm utterly sure I've forgotten something. But to hell with it.
After freezing some bread, feeding the birds, and a host of other dire tasks I left and went to the shops where I bought a silver fluted cake tin and brown ceramic dish. Heaven. I've just remembered something which is that I can't remember what I've done with his blasted baggy trousers. Gotta dash.................................................................................................................................
By the way his daughter wants a rat.
Monday, 13 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment