Couldn't find Monty this morning so went to the front door to go and look outside, it was locked. Not from the inside either but from the outside. John had left his keys in the door after he'd locked up earlier this morning. Burglars could have got in. But he must have been extremely tired. And we know why don't we?
He'd arrived home very late last night after enduring
a nice scenic trip around Essex courtesy of ASLEF and the RMT.
Thanks Crowe.
What I want to know is why not a lot is being said on the news, unless I've missed it of course. Hundreds of thousands of people in Suffolk, Kent, andEssex are being thoroughly upset by the inaction of highly paid workers. Even Stansted airport is affected. Yesterday on Radio 4's 'P.M' there was a 'news' item about an elderly man who has died. He was the man who taught Prince Charles about crofting...
I've found Monty.
He's sitting by my kitchen chair waiting for cornflakes.
Now my day can begin.
Friday, 31 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment