Friday, 31 July 2009
Sweetness
So after hearing from back-at-work Henry I left upon his table two slices of plump strawberry Swiss Roll and a cup of grapes set in a lime and apple jelly. He likes fruit and sweet things so I combined the two. I like making individual jellies and so Henry's one was made in a blue and white cup with squiggles on, which if studied closely, looks faintly Chinese.
He'll no doubt consume it in seconds because he's a big chap who goes without quality food for great lengths of time. I have tried to explain to him about sugar levels but his eyes mist over and he then cracks a joke about nuns and frustration.
Bless.
I flew around the castle today managing to not only break a Homer Simpson beer glass but doing something to the ball of my right foot. But I had Whoopie for company yet again so the mishaps were bearable. What is it about me and nuns? I think my intense interest in the creatures stems from my being made to go, at the impressionable age of nine, to the convent of the Poor Clares to buy flowers for my nan. Both the flowers and the sisters obviously made an impact.
Bless.
Now I am of course absolutely shattered so some simple home made soup and a small crusty hot roll are needed, later on, for my sparse tea, I expect I'll nuke the Minced Beef casserole I made yesterday. And later on, after the mince, I'll wriggle into yet another 'new' dress. This one is from 'Zara' whoever or whatever that is, but whoever it or she is I'm very excited about wearing it. You'll be glad to hear I will not look nun-like.
Only in my heart am I righteous.
Now my bread roll:)
Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment